- Whole apartment cleaned.
- Faulty headset returned.
- Second blanket square finished.
- Epic 4th of July style dinner cooked (hamburgers, corn, watermelon, fruity girly alcohol drinks)
- Pool swam.
- Matt retrieved from airport.
- Pigs tossed. Apparently. Janelle and Matt appear to be having a pig fight behind me (small stuffed cube pigs known as Monokuro Boo).
- Tour de Fleece yarn sample made.
It’s a medium sort of laceweight. Perhaps a little bit too fuzzy, but that might make a nice halo in the knitted fabric. The color is just perfect, though.
(as to the title, it’s a WoW joke. I couldn’t think of a title so I went with the first thing that came to mind. Video here.)