- I got to level 52 in WoW, and ran two instances. I never knew how fun instances could be, but my guildmates made it a really good time. I have a couple more scheduled in the next two weeks, so I’m excited about that.
- At one point last night, when I was an hour into an instance, Cory turned and saw my screen and said “Oh! That’s (name of instance)! Are you gonna do that one now?” …heh.
- I got to the thumb gusset of the second endpaper mitt, using only the time when my character was in flight in the game. Once you hit higher levels there’s a lot of flight time involved. I’m hoping to finish said gusset today during work and podcast recording, and have the mitts totally done by Weds or so.
- I have discovered within myself a deep and abiding love of nature valley granola bars, and got two boxes of them when we went grocery shopping. This is odd, because until recently I only liked the chewy type of granola bar. However, they don’t have any high fructose corn syrup in them, and that makes me very happy.
- It was ridiculously hot. Janelle was over yesterday and we had three fans on us and we were still hot. Sadly, I ran the oven twice yesterday- once to make baked oatmeal, in the morning, and once to make brownies in the evening.