I felt the need to post, but really have nothing to say, so here is Random Monday for you.
- I’ve started playing World of Warcraft again. Yeah yeah I know, slippery slope, goodbye social life, blah blah blah. Spare me the lecture. It’s fun, and it gives me some people to hang out with while Cory is at work.
- Oh yeah, by the way, Cory got a job. It’s just foodservice, but it’s something.
- I posted my second Examiner.com article today. It’s my chili recipe, which I’ve posted here before, but you can look anyway if you want. (also, if anyone wants to become an examiner, let me know… we get great referral bonuses.)
- I’ve hardly been knitting at all lately. This has very little to do with my playing WoW. My projects are just not inspiring me, and I’ve had little downtime at work.
- I finally found that black, hoodless, open front, long sleeved, under $25 cardigan I’ve been searching for. I’m wearing it now, and it is nice.
- Unfortunately my hands are freezing and those leafy mitts I made are itchy. I think I need to make some malabrigo ones. It’s so COLD at work!
- I’m going to the State Fair on Wednesday, to see Storyhill. They’re playing for FREE! I am excited.
- For anyone with digestive issues: don’t bother with Activia. Eat Kashi Vive. Tastes like meh, works like magic.