- It was Sunday, which was very important because my crushing headache from yesterday continued unabated. It’s still going, but moderately quenched now thanks to:
- Ibuprofen. I took …probably more than one should, in an effort to quash this stupid headache. It only sort of worked, and only ever for about an hour.
- The Discovery Channel had an all-day Mythbusters marathon, allowing me to sit on the couch all day nursing my headache and knitting the baby bathrobe. I now have the whole body and one sleeve totally done, and the 2nd sleeve cast on.
- Frozen pizza, which is inexpensive enough to be affordable, but easy enough to make when I have a headache going on its 36th hour.
- Air conditioning, since it was stupidly sticky-hot in this apartment today.
- My wonderful husband, who understands about my headaches, dragged the 50ish pound air conditioner up 3 flights of stairs, and walked down to the CVS to get that frozen pizza I mentioned.