The panda hat, it turns out, was too small. This baby, though only a few months old, already has a head so large as to need a size very close to the one I made for his 12 year old sister.
No, I’m not making a whole new one. I just tore back to the last increase and did one more inc. row, and now I’m doing the body rows again. I’ve got 3 or 4 rows left, so I will finish it tomorrow at work.
In bigger news (but not bigger head, I hope) the bathrobe is at the split-for-armholes point now! I didn’t get to split it today, thanks to giant-headed doom-baby, but I will do that tomorrow after the hat is complete (again). Can’t wait to get the body done and move on to the sleeves.