I’m going to attempt Random Thursday again, because I did basically nothing today and maybe if I do this it’ll look like more happened.
1. I spent most of my evening playing Discworld (we’re talking 5:30-10:00 here) and my game crashed about 10 minutes ago. I had only saved once, about 2.5 hours back. …I may not pick it back up again, we’ll have to see.
2. I still haven’t finished Panda Hat #2 for my coworker, and probably should’ve done that instead of playing 2.5 futile hours of Discworld. It just occurred to me, though, that said coworker has the day off tomorrow anyway, so I couldn’t have given him the hat until Monday no matter what.
3. I made really, really excellent tuna melts for dinner. I think the excellence was directly proportional to the amount of awesome spices I added.
4. I got another letter from my adorable British penpal today, with puffy dinosaur stickers included! They are almost as adorable as said penpal!
5. I took some photos of a house near our apartment building, today. It has an incredible sort of moat of violets.
6. Tomorrow at work is going to be a Good Day. It will probably be the second-best Friday of the month, in fact. My least favorite coworker AND a particularly annoying tech both have the day off, I get to wear jeans, and my main boss won’t be in. The best Friday will be next week, as I don’t have work and it’s the first day of a four-day weekend.
7. At lunch tomorrow I am going to attempt to find stationery for penpallery shenanigans. I’m not sure where to look. I have a feeling B&N might have some, but I’m not sure it’ll be any more than utilitarian in design. Perhaps one of the strange and tiny gift shops would have something.