Didn’t do much today, really, which I suppose is unsurprising considering how busy yesterday was. I had a fabulous time, of course, and have to give a shout-out (albeit a mildly grudging one) to my guest co-bloggers, Cory and Janelle. You guys are crazy, but I love ya anyway.
Due to popular demand, here is a list of my gifts with photos, not including the blocking wires and mats from Cory, or the story from Nicole (which is fabulous by the way). I’ll be adding to this list tomorrow, and in the future as I use gift cards and other monetary gifts. (yes I am totally spoiled)
1. 100% bamboo, from Janelle
2. Merino, from Janelle
3. Angora/Rambouillet blend, from Janelle, with Butterfly Girl Designs labradorite spindle from Nicole
4. Temptation batt, from Nicole
5. Black BFL dyed by Gale’s Art, from Janelle, with a butternut Kundert spindle I bought with money from my aunt Joan
6. Soysilk, unbleached, from Janelle
7. 1 ball of mocha colored Filatura Di Crosa Superior (70% cashmere 30% silk) that I bought for myself
8/9. 1 hank of Great Adirondack Yarn Company Silky Sock (70% superwash merino 20% silk 10% nylon) that I bought for myself
10. Bottle of Soak woolwash, scent Aquae, that I bought for myself
11/12. A really nice pen disguised as a Crayola crayon, from Matt
I spent most of today working on the angora/rambouillet on the BGD spindle. It’s a little hard on my hands to spindle so much when I’m not used to it, so I’m talking a break for now, and I’ll probably continue working on the bathrobe in the mean time.