Yep- tomorrow’s my birthday. 23rd, to be specific (I was getting crap ALL day at work since I’m the youngest in the department- “Oh, you’re finally of age now, huh?” “Gonna get your first taste of beer, hahaha!” “Aw, you can finally go out by yourself!”). I’ve already posted my party plans here a week or so ago, but here’s a reminder.
- Meet at noon at Taco Bell on Snelling near University for lunch
- Follow my sister’s car to 3 kittens needle arts (yarn shop) around 1pm
- Pop next door to Cold Stone for ice cream around 2ish
- Head back to my place for knitting and carousing
- Meet non-knitters at Brit’s Pub at 7pm for dinner and drinks
Feel free to meet up with us at any point in there, though if you don’t meet us at the Bell you’re on your own trying to find 3 Kittens. Intersection is Hwy 110 and Dodd Rd, in “The Village” shopping centre.
My coworker got me a balloon, which was very nice of her!
It’s blurry because it wouldn’t stop moving… and it wouldn’t stop moving because of this.
Both of my cats think curly ribbon is the best thing ever and take every opportunity to chew on it.
I also got a couple of gifts today! Thanks SO MUCH to my aunt Joan for the card and money, and to my aunt Lauri for the card and PatternWorks gift certificate. I’m sure I’ll have no trouble finding awesome stuff to buy, haha.